[kronolith] No more week view...and other Kolab pb

chaloupe at free.fr
Thu Apr 27 04:58:26 PDT 2006

Jan Schneider a écrit :

>>> What do you mean by "lost"?
>> A good picture is more efficient than many sentencies (as we say in
>> french ... or it sounds almost like that ) :
>> http://zelototo.free.fr/images/portal.jpg
>
> The CSS file is not loaded, or has an error. It looks like you are
> using a custom theme, so it might be a problem with your theme. Check
> the HTML source of the portal page and check if it's loading the
> correct CSS file.
>
> Jan.
Yes, it's clearly a CSS problem ... but :
1. I have a correct portal's layout when I turn Kronolith's calendar
backend back to SQL
2. Other users have a correct portal's layout with the Kronolith's
calendar setup for Kolab
3. I just used a custom theme to see if that can change anything ... not
a theme problem

The weather !!!
Just deleted all the blocks and realized that I have no weather option
anymore in the list-boxes !
Style is now OK...a bug ?

Thanks again,

Christophe