[kronolith] synchronize my calendar with mozilla/evolution/mobilephone

Martin Hochreiter linuxbox at wavenet.at
Tue May 2 03:38:07 PDT 2006

Bernd wrote:
> Hello,
>
> how can I synchronize the horde-calender (kronolith) with calendar in
> mozilla, thunderbird or mobilephone? Or how can I use the same
> calendar in all this applications?
>
> does anyone have any experience with this problem?
>

> regards
> Bernd
Hi Bernd!

I have some kind of experience ... I ask the same question in this list,
and all
I got was the answere "search the archive of this list" ...

Unfortunately I didn't find anything - if you find something useful
please let me know.
(I know it works via WebDAV or Caldav - but I don't know how exactly)

lg
martin