[kronolith] can't add or modify "Categories and Labels"

jack lists at qnorth.net
Thu May 4 11:45:15 PDT 2006

Is there any clear documentation on the actual functionality of
kronolith? I've looked around a bit and can't find anything which could
help diagnose the problem I'm having below.

When I create a new event, I'll create a new category called, say, test.
After this event is added, I can see "test" on the bottom left near the
color key, but when I go to edit the labels, and the "Global Options |
Categories and Labels" window pop's up, I don't see my new category listed.

If I create a NEW category directly in the "Categories and Labels"
window, select a color then save it, it refreshes and my new category is
gone!

I'm not seeing any errors in my horde.log, is it a permissions problem?
maybe a bug?

Anyone else have experience with this?

Thanks...