[kronolith] shared calendar permissions problems

Discount Domain Name Services chris at ddns.com.au
Tue May 9 21:45:09 PDT 2006

Hi,

Hopefully someone here can help.

I've recently had problems with a number of customers sharing their calendars unintentionally with all authenticated users on the server.  As the server hosts a lot of independent domains this is definitely not a good thing as their calendar is visible by literally 1000's of non related people.  I've also noticed one or two address book's set up in this way too.

Is there any way we can prevent users from allowing everyone to see their shared calendar?  Perhaps even disable/remove the option all together so it restricts them to only people on the domain or only those users they specify.

I've searched the horde site in general looking for some documentation and also looked at the FAQ's but had no luck in finding any detailed workings for permissions and shared calendars.

If anyone can help or at least point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

We are using Kronolith H3 (2.0.6)

Regards,

Chris

Domain Manager