[kronolith] issue granting permissions to shared calendars

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Sat May 13 17:08:03 PDT 2006

Hello all,

I need a little help figuring out why I seem to be having some issues with
shared calendars.  When I choose My Calendars, I get the drop down box, and
can choose my default calendar or create a new one.  That part works fine.
When I click on Permissions, nothing happens.  I'm not sure if I should see
a new screen or a pop-up.  I have the google toolbar installed, but I have
allowed all pop-ups.  I get the same behavior using IE or Firefox.

My system is running:
Horde 3.0.10
Imp - 4.0.4
Turba - 2.0.4
Kronolith - 2.0.6
Ingo - 1.0.2
Mnemo - 2.0.3
Nag - 2.0.4
Gollem 1.0.2

In horde setup I have sql database as my horde datatree storage, driver
horde defaults, and horde_datatree as the name of the table.
In kronlith setup I have SQL as my storage driver/

I checked the archives and the wiki, but didn't find anything that helped
me.

I would appreciate any assistance given,

Thanks,

John H. Bennett III