[kronolith] issue granting permissions to shared calendars

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Sun May 28 17:36:12 PDT 2006

> Quoting "John H. Bennett III" <bennettj at thebennetthome.com>:
>
>>> The exact error message.
>>
>> All I was using was the status bar on IE, and it always pointed to
>> calendar.php.  I don't really think there was anything useful to you there.
>> But, if you still want it, I can provide it.
>
> Either enable some useful debugging in IE, or just try it in Firefox
> and tell us what the javascript console says.
>
>> What kind of vulnerabilities do I have, if I continue to use the version
>> from 3.0.9?
>
> If you just keep popup.js, you're fine. What you really really need
> to  drop from 3.0.9 is horde/services/help/index.php.

Using Firefox 1.5.0.3, and horde 3.0.10, here is everything I get, when
I click on calendars:

Error: missing ) after argument list
Source File: https://www.mytest.com/horde/js/popup.js
Line: 24, Column: 40
Source Code:
        alert("<?php echo addslashes(_("A popup window could not be
opened. Your browser may be blocking popups for this application."))
?>");

Error: Unknown property 'font-color'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: https://www.thebennetthome2.com/horde/themes/screen.css
Line: 186

Error: Unknown property 'font-color'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: https://www.thebennetthome2.com/horde/themes/screen.css
Line: 192

Error: Unknown property 'scrollbar-base-color'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: https://www.thebennetthome3.com/horde/themes/green/screen.css
Line: 7

Error: Unknown property 'scrollbar-arrow-color'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: https://www.thebennetthome3.com/horde/themes/green/screen.css
Line: 8

Error: Unknown property 'scrollbar-base-color'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: https://www.thebennetthome3.com/horde/themes/green/screen.css
Line: 11

Error: Unknown property 'scrollbar-arrow-color'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: https://www.thebennetthome3.com/horde/themes/green/screen.css
Line: 12

Error: Expected color but found 'none'.  Error in parsing value for
property 'border-color'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: https://www.thebennetthome2.com/horde/kronolith/themes/screen.css
Line: 160

When I click on my calendars I get the above lines again

When I click on the down arrow to select my calendar I get this:

Error: fields[share] has no properties
Source File: https://www.thebennetthome3.com/horde/kronolith/calendars.php
Line: 81

When I click on permissions, the popup doesn't work and this is what I get:

Error: popup is not defined
Source File: https://www.thebennetthome3.com/horde/kronolith/calendars.php
Line: 1

HTH,