[kronolith] GroupDAV support in kronolith.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jun 21 09:32:41 PDT 2006

Quoting Martin GS <martin.gs at gmail.com>:

> I'm looking for information about GroupDAV support in horde/kronolith.
> (Actually I'm looking for GroupDAV *and* CalDAV support but i've read so far
> that GroupDAV will be first implemented)
>
> So, can anybody tell me the status of the developpement, or maybe the
> roadmap for the feature ?

There are two relevant tickets to webdav/groupdav/etc (though one is
only for webdav client support):

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=3032
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=3472

They patches need some cleanup and to be able to apply cleanly to
HEAD. If you or someone else has dev time to spend on this it would
help a lot.