[kronolith] GroupDAV support in kronolith.

Martin GS martin.gs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 01:37:54 PDT 2006

> There are two relevant tickets to webdav/groupdav/etc (though one is
> only for webdav client support):
>
> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=3032
> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=3472
>
> They patches need some cleanup and to be able to apply cleanly to
> HEAD. If you or someone else has dev time to spend on this it would
> help a lot.

Actually I was looking for kronolith acting like a groupware server
(GroupDAV/CalDAV server) to use it with clients like Evolution or Sunbird.

Looking through the BTS, I've found a "GroupDAV interface to synchronize
with all free groupware clients" ticket (
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=1228). But since 03/05/2005 nothing append.

Maybe we (as a company) would be interested in the dev, but is this
functionality not a priority ?

Regards.