[kronolith] Bounty

Andreas Moroder andreas.moroder at sb-brixen.it
Sat Sep 16 00:25:51 PDT 2006

Hello,

we would like to offer a bounty for a kronolith function.

In outlook or in Mozilla sunbird when I get a reminder I get a dialog
with a "snooze" or "remember later" button.

Before we make a offer I would like to know if:

- this functionality is already available in the latest kronolith version

- the main horde team ( Chuck & co ) agrees that this could be a nice
functionality

- it is possible to pop up a simple dialog box as reminder instead of a
mail ( ajax or so ? ) and when the user confirms the dialog box, horde
shows the portal with the list of appointments that can bee snoozed.

This functionality would probably need modifications to the kornolith
tables, because a second date field is needed that contains the next
time the alarm should trigger. Because of this I don't know how much we
should offer.

Chuck or Jan, could you please tell me what would be a appropriate offer
  ( not too much, we are a public hospital )

Please answer via Mail too.

Bye
Andreas