[kronolith] Kronolith adds "localhost" to invitation

Muskingum Web Manager webmgr at muskingum.edu
Thu Sep 28 12:47:38 PDT 2006

I had this same problem with my server that was running Fedora Core 3 and
its version of Postfix. I had to make a change to the Postfix config files
to tell it what my proper domain is, so you may want to check those settings
first.

Aaron M. Hall
Muskingum College Web Coordinator
Phone: (740) 826-8055