[kronolith] Kronolith adds "localhost" to invitation

jacques-beaudoin@cspi.qc.ca jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Thu Sep 28 13:00:17 PDT 2006

Hi Aaron,

> so you may want to check those postfix settings first.

I did ?

> NB: In postfix i could modify in main.cf 'mydestination' to read:
> mydestination = cspi.qc.ca mail.cspi.qc.ca localhost.cspi.qc.ca
>
> That would solve de problem...
> but I also have in main.cf
> local_recipient_maps = proxy:mysql:/ect/postfix/sql-recipient.cf
> that gets rid via mysql of 30,000 spams sent each week
> to non existing emails address.
>
> In mysql my emails address are somebody at cspi.qc.ca but not
> somebody at localhost.cspi.qc.ca and i have to keep that
> local_recipient_maps rule.

Did you only modify the 'mydestination' in postfix to make it work
if yes that won't solve my problem

--
Cordialement / Best regards

Jacques Beaudoin
Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île
Montréal, Québec, Canada

Courriel/Email: jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca

----- Message de webmgr at muskingum.edu ---------
     Date : Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:47:38 -0400