[kronolith] Meeting Duration Default

Muskingum Web Manager webmgr at muskingum.edu
Thu Oct 12 12:57:21 PDT 2006

I received a request today regarding the meeting duration default being 30
minutes instead of 1 hour. I realize I could change this globally, which in
my opinion would be really dumb, so what I am curious to know is...

How hard would it be to make it a per-user option in Calendar Options?

Aaron M. Hall
Muskingum College Web Coordinator
"Some people wish it could happen,
Some people think it will happen,