[kronolith] Bug in Kronolith Head

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Oct 31 14:09:37 PST 2006

Quoting Muskingum Web Manager <webmgr at muskingum.edu>:

>> The save button is not necessary if javascript is enabled.
>
> That's kind of the point... based on the issue below, something isn't
> working right in IE6 and IE7 on multiple machines in my environment.

Right, so let's fix that.

> OK, I sign in to Horde using IE6 or IE7. I navigate to the calendar. The
> panel appears on the right as expected. I have, at present, 18 calendars
> listed in my Remote Calendars list. I click on one of them to check the
> checkbox and enable it on my view. It *appears* to do nothing (and I left it
> alone for 3 minutes in one test). So I just click or right click on the
> calendar (anywhere is fine, but generally an open space)... the action is
> triggered and I see the "Loading..." overlay briefly before the action
> processes.

I don't have access to a windows box right now with a working network
(parallels doesn't seem to like the conference network .. odd), so if
you can debug this further, please do, and create a ticket for it on
bugs.horde.org.

Nag and Mnemo show the save button all the time because they don't
(yet) have the javascript loads that Kronolith does.