[kronolith] Month View

Muskingum Web Manager webmgr at muskingum.edu
Fri Nov 10 10:04:41 PST 2006

Hi guys,

OK, so I've confirmed that every file in my Kronolith install is the latest
version on CVS. All is working relatively well except for one thing...

On the month view, if side-by-side view is disabled, it does not mesh them
together like it previously did. Instead of one giant table with the results
of both together, it shows two giant tables and no break in them (causing
the weird table format shown) as shown at:

http://testsrv.cns.muskingum.edu/screenshot.jpg (184KB)

This happens in IE and Firefox, at least. Any idea why this might be?

Regards,
Aaron M. Hall
Muskingum College Web Coordinator
"Some people wish it could happen,