[kronolith] Time on Month View

Muskingum Web Manager webmgr at muskingum.edu
Thu Dec 7 07:50:10 PST 2006

I do not believe this to be the only or best way to accomplish this, but as
a quick fix you might try:

In file /horde/kronolith/lib/Views/Month.php on-or-about lines 185-195
(depending on your version, it's 194-195 in the 12-06-2006 CVS file):

                                $event->getLink($timestamp, true,
$this->link(0, true)) . '<br />' .
                                date($prefs->getValue('twentyFour') ? 'G:i'
: 'g:ia', $event->start->timestamp()) . '</div>';

This will give you the results you're looking for. This has been asked for
this on bugs.horde.org and here on the lists previously, and I believe it
was discussed for making additional fields be added to the view as a
preference.

Aaron M. Hall
Muskingum College Web Coordinator
"Some people wish it could happen,