[kronolith] Notifications even if creating event in own calendar

Steven De Boeck steven.deboeck at excentis.com
Fri Dec 8 07:55:04 PST 2006

Mmh,

Still a bit puzzling. To clarify: if I create an event in my own
calendar, I get I notification about it. So the question is: Why would
you want to send yourself a notification about an event that you just
created? In my view, notifications are useful is someone adds or changes
an event in my calendar. In that case, I'd want to be notified about it,
so I can look at the changes. But if I change something, I know what
I've done, so I don't need a notification. Or am I missing something?

I'll take a look at the code, see if it's easy to change, maybe an extra
configuration option.

Best regards,

Steven||||