[kronolith] Fwd: [Tickets #4982] Re: Expose Kronolith data via XML, emulating Sharepoint's XMLRPC Web Services for integration into Microsoft Outlook

Jon Spriggs jon at spriggs.org.uk
Thu Feb 8 14:53:21 PST 2007

Jan, (and CC'd to the list, incase anyone else is looking for the same info)

Thanks for the very prompt response.

Just out of interest, how can I expose the calendar information? I ask
this because Sharepoint (my main rival for implementation) has a link
on the calendar which provides a unique url which opens the calendar
directly for read-only access in MS Outlook. (I'm just signing up for
a "free demo" somewhere to be able to provide an example of the URL
and later for an interactive example with the service or results of
accessing the URL - if it's appropriate).

Within Kronolith, I found the link under "manage my calendars" to
remotely access the calendar, but from examining the result of the
link, that seems to produce ical data rather than allowing me to open
the calendar under anything else.

Regards,

Jon

To: bugs at lists.horde.org

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS NOT MONITORED.

Ticket URL: http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=4982
 Ticket             | 4982
 Updated By         | Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
 Summary            | Expose Kronolith data via XML, emulating
Sharepoint's XMLRPC Web
                    | Services for integration into Microsoft Outlook
 Queue              | Kronolith
 Version            | HEAD
 Type               | Enhancement
-State              | New