[kronolith] Users can not accept invitation when not logged on

Maarten De Wispelaere maarten.de_wispelaere at erbaholding.be
Tue Feb 13 05:00:28 PST 2007

Hi,

I'm having the following problem with kronolith :

When a NON logged-on user (internal or external) receives an invitation
and clicks accept, decline or tentative, they receive a blank page in
the browser window.

Is this normal behavior ?

In my apache error log, I get the following error :

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  get() in
/usr/share/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 1216

On the other hand, the status information DOES get updated !

A logged on user receives the proper kronolith page that says that the
meeting has been accepted (or declined, or...)

Anyone that has/had the same symptons ?

Versions :

Kronolith 2.1.3
Horde 3.1.3