[kronolith] No free/busy url found

Tim Mohlman timmohlman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 00:58:52 UTC 2007

Hello,

After running a CVS update for the first time in a couple of months, and
then doing a full clean CVS check out just to be sure, a problem has popped
up in my environment that wasn't there before.

Problem:
Attempting to schedule a meeting via the web interface using an ldap backend
for free/busy results in the following:
"Error retrieving free/busy information for user at domain: No free/busy url
fround for user at domain"

This had previously worked flawlessly for our environment the last 4 months
until I did the full update earlier this week.

Now this is where it gets interesting:

OUTLOOK users can see Free/Busy information properly using the following

The only differences in the address book entries and the Outlook free/busy
search location is %NAME% - where the actual address book entry for users
has their user id i.e. tmohlman%40domain

I've looked through a lot of the kronolith php but am still scratching my
head, as I'm not a php expert and am not seeing useful information in debug
logging, and rolling back to the January CVS version of kronolith fixes the
problem after a logout and back in.

Where should I be looking to further troubleshoot this odd behavior?

Thanks for any insight.

-Tim