[kronolith] No free/busy url found - Fixed

Tim Mohlman timmohlman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 21:21:31 UTC 2007

Found the fix in case anybody else is stuck with this:

kronolith/prefs.php is now looking for a search_source value.  I overlooked
this before, and it didn't seem to be necessary in earlier versions. Editing
line 408 to add a value in prefs.php version 1.91 fixed it for me:

$_prefs['search_sources'] = array(
    'value' => "localldap",
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit',
);

Hope this may help somebody that has a similar issue.

-Tim