[kronolith] Adding Fields to New Event

Sam DeForest sam.ml at walpolewood.net
Sun Apr 15 03:45:54 UTC 2007

Hi all,
I would like to add some fields to the "new event" form.  I would like to
add separate fields like, FirstName, LastName, Address1, Address2, Town,
State, Zip...and maybe a few others.  Does anyone have any tips on what
files need to be modified to add the form fields and database back end?
The current "location" and "description" fields are good for brief
explanation, but I would like to be able to specify where an 'event' is, and
be able to draw from the database at a later date.  Making this type of an
upgrade would make this a great appointment scheduler for someone who is on
the road visitng persons.

Thanks for any advice,
Sam