[kronolith] meeting rooms and locations

Steve Wray steve.wray at cwa.co.nz
Wed May 2 21:59:28 UTC 2007

Hi there,
we have a bunch of meeting rooms and would like to use kronolith to
manage the scheduling of meetings in them.

At present, we use 'meetingmaker' in which we have configured the rooms
as 'virtual people'. The meeting room virtual person gets 'invited' to a
meeting in that room etc.

I'm thinking that a similar approach could work in kronolith; this way
the meeting room 'person' would have free/busy data etc.

However I do notice that we have a 'location' field in kronolith so I'm
wondering if this can be utilised in some way?

I'm wondering if anyone else has dealt with a similar sort of
arrangement in kronolith and if there are any suggestions on good ways
to do this or alternatives to what I've outlined.

Thanks!