[kronolith] Kronolith <-> iCalenders <-> Lightning

Benjamin Pieritz b at pieritz.org
Wed May 9 04:14:01 UTC 2007

Chuck,

that sounds awesome.

Just one issue:
I can't authenticate with Thunderbird. It neither works if I try to open
the link to the ics.php in a browser unless I signed in to Horde first!

Do I need to have a valid horde session before I can access the calender?

I appreciate your help!
Benjamin

--
Benjamin Pieritz
2 1/2 Bellevue Terrace | Morristown NJ 07960 USA
http://www.pieritz.org | mailto:b at pieritz.org