[kronolith] MAC-OSX iCal

lefl pl at sailing-online.info
Wed Aug 29 08:09:35 UTC 2007

hi to all the gurus here ;-)

what I found out is the following:
*) no https-support for publishing calendars from iCal
*) "http://my_server/my_hordeinstall/kronolith/ics.php?c=username" will be
accepted for publishing, but NOTHING is written into kronolith
*) "http://my_server/my_hordeinstall/rpc.php/kronolith/username.ics" is a
valied ical file, that can be used as "remote calendar" in iCal, but using
that URL to pubish a calender results in a "500 - internal server error"
with the line: "HORDE[21946]: [horde] Unsupported Content-Type:
application/octet-stream [on line 147 of
"/usr/share/php/Horde/RPC/webdav.php"]"

anyboy of you having an idea, how I could bring my iCal to publish the
calendar ??

kind regards
peter

p.s.: used versions: