[kronolith] Problem with the Save Attendee Function

Helmut Schiefer Helmut at 4Schiefer.de
Thu Dec 20 16:02:47 UTC 2007

Dear Folk,

first of all i use the CVS Head of Horde. I checked it out yesterday.
Now I had problem with Save Attendees Function. I want to add a local
user. I've I use a user with a FB-URL and I click on the  Save
Atteendee Button nothing happened.
After this click the complett Apache Server didn't server any request
once more and I must restart him.

If I use a entry without any FB Url it runs.
The FB URL hat the following format:
https://XXXX.XXXXX.de/kronolith/fb.php?u=uschi

I've I use the FB URL direct in the browser line it works fine.

Any Idea

-- Best  Regards
Helmut Schiefer