[kronolith] Attendees and Events

Mike Gabriel m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Mon Dec 24 12:42:07 UTC 2007

On Montag, 24. Dezember 2007, Terry Sposato wrote:
> Hi,

hi terry,

> After following http://www.horde.org/kronolith/docs/?f=INSTALL.html
> and installing kronolith successfully, I am having a couple of issues
> with it. The reminders work great and I am getting e-mails etc. The
> only problem is that when I add attendees the users who are attending
> aren't being notified of the event.
>
> The free/busy URL's have been setup fine from the My Calendar section
> and I am not sure what else to try. Is there anything else that needs
> to be done for this to work correctly?
>
> Regards,
>
> Terry Sposato
> tezza at sucked-in.com
> Have you been sucked in?
> http://www.sucked-in.com

do you have a From: address specified for your identity in horde personal
settings? do you have access to the mail logs? any hints there?

mike

--

das netzwerkteam
mike gabriel, hamburger chaussee 240, 24113 kiel

fon: +49 431 64 74 196
voip/voicemail: +49 431 643 643 6
fax: +49 431 64 74 276
mail: m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de