[kronolith] Attendees and Events

Terry Sposato tezza at sucked-in.com
Mon Dec 24 13:56:24 UTC 2007

Quoting Mike Gabriel <m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de>:

> On Montag, 24. Dezember 2007, Terry Sposato wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
> hi terry,
>
>> After following http://www.horde.org/kronolith/docs/?f=INSTALL.html
>> and installing kronolith successfully, I am having a couple of issues
>> with it. The reminders work great and I am getting e-mails etc. The
>> only problem is that when I add attendees the users who are attending
>> aren't being notified of the event.
>>
>> The free/busy URL's have been setup fine from the My Calendar section
>> and I am not sure what else to try. Is there anything else that needs
>> to be done for this to work correctly?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Terry Sposato
>> tezza at sucked-in.com
>> Have you been sucked in?
>> http://www.sucked-in.com

> do you have a From: address specified for your identity in horde personal
> settings? do you have access to the mail logs? any hints there?

Hi Mike,

I have access to the maillogs but when I save an event I see nothing
happening at all. The horde.log doesn't come up with anything either.
I have checked both users which I am testing with and they both have
valid e-mail addresses in the From: field in their horde and imp
identity.

Not sure what else to check.

> mike
>

> --
>
> das netzwerkteam
> mike gabriel, hamburger chaussee 240, 24113 kiel
>
> fon: +49 431 64 74 196
> voip/voicemail: +49 431 643 643 6
> fax: +49 431 64 74 276
> mail: m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de