[kronolith] Reminders not sending and script not exiting

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Jan 22 09:20:32 UTC 2008

Zitat von Michael Menge <michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de>:

> Quoting Gareth McCumskey <gmccumskey at gmail.com>:
>
>> All the help so far is appreciated. I honestly hope some solution can be
>> found as I would far prefer to use existing Horde functionality which we
>> should get operational anyway than trying to implement a solution that
>> duplicates it.
>>

> I think the reminderfunctionality has been totaly rewritten in Horde
> 3.2 but i had no time to check if this will work with many users. I
> will test this when the final of Horde 3.2 is released so i don't have
> to do it twice.

Thanks very much. Seems like it's really worth all the hassle with
creating release candidates if people who have *real* problems don't
even consider testing them, but then probably come back right after
the final release to whine that we still didn't solve their problems.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/