[kronolith] Debugging Reminders

Steve Devine sad2 at msu.edu
Fri Feb 8 01:54:54 UTC 2008

> Zitat von Steve Devine <sad2 at msu.edu>:
>
>> So my question(s) are:
>> Are there any debug flags that I can enable to troubleshoot this further?
>
> Enable logging in Horde's configuration.
>
>> mysql> select event_alarm, event_start,event_status  from
>> kronolith_events where event_alarm!=0 and event_start >'2008-02-07'
>> limit 5;
>> +-------------+---------------------+--------------+
>> | event_alarm | event_start         | event_status |
>> +-------------+---------------------+--------------+
>> |          45 | 2008-02-07 07:00:00 |            2 |
>> +-------------+---------------------+--------------+
>> 1 row in set (0.00 sec)
>>
>> What is the significance of event_status = 2 ?
>
> Whether the event is free time, tentative, or confirmed.
>
> Jan.

Ok I had a problem with the mailserver entry in horde/config/conf.php
This tripped me up because the imp part was working .. the imp install
was using imp/config/servers.php not horde/config/conf.php
So any ways I got it working but now I have a diff question.
Can the entry for
$conf['reminder']['from_addr'] = '';
be something like %U or $U
I would like the emails' From Header to use the users Default Identity
email address.
Thanks
/sd