[kronolith] Usernames and Permissions

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Wed Feb 27 20:53:21 UTC 2008

With last weekends snapshot -
I use  frombackend/tobackend  hooks to add a domain  name to my userid.
I was changing permissions to a shared calendar.

I entered someusername as user and set permissions and saved permissions
then went to add another - someusername2 - when I save permissions
my existing  someusername shows up , but also a new
someusername at mydomainname .
I add a third user someusername3
and I end up with these usernames
someuername
someusername at mydomainname@mydomainname
someusername2
someusername2 at mydomainname
someusername3

so now I go to delete everything  and add them to a group -
I clear all the permissions on all the names names
but all 3 origionals names stay there
someusername
someusername2
someusername3

and I can't delete these permissions.

Anybody  else seen this ?

thx
Bill

--
Bill Graham
Systems Administrator
grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com

This electronic  mail sent from Hurley Public Schools -
Hurley, South Dakota http://www.hurleybulldogs.com

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to
the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete
it. Thank you.