[kronolith] Fwd: kronolith questions

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Mar 3 10:30:38 UTC 2008

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von jonas.karlsson at fxdev.com -----
      Datum: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 22:37:39 +0100
        Von: Jonas Karlsson <jonas.karlsson at fxdev.com>
    Betreff: kronolith questions
         An: jan at horde.org

Hello,
Can I ask you two questions about kronolith's funktionallity?

1
When I'm creating an event from day1 at 22.00 to day2 at 02:00, i'm
wondering if it is possible to not get kronolith to display the event
in month view on the day2, only on the start day (day1),  it is still
ok to get a full listing on week view on both days.. but it is not so
fun to get it in the month view if you work from 22-02 two or three
days a row. That means I've got dobble events and it gets confusing,
it would been nice to have a flag that says, "show event only on that
start day in months view"

2
Is it possible to have a shared (admin) calendar and when I add
attendees to an event that event show up in the attendees private
calendar. So the admin calendar  is not shown/shared, only the event
that corresponds to the user attendee.

Thank you
//Jonas

Jan.