[kronolith] free/busy not found

Michael Redinger Michael.Redinger at uibk.ac.at
Tue Mar 11 09:06:14 UTC 2008

Hello,

finding free/busy information does not seem to work for me in v2.2-RC2.
I keep getting the message "Error retrieving free/busy information",
although I added the appropriate information:

As our LDAP server does not (yet) have a free/busy URL attribute, I
added an entry to the user's SQL addressbook (the default turba
'localsql' addressbook).
I added an e-mail address and the free/busy URL (my own kronolith
free/busy URL - I tried opening it, it works fine). The I opened
kronolith, created a new event and added an attendee. I did not add the
attendee manually, but searched it using the addressbook (just to be sure).
When adding the user, I get the warning that the free/busy information
cannot be retrieved.

search_sources is set to
localsql\tmyldap

I tried to track this down:
In lib/Freebusy.php in function getURL, $sources is ok (contains both
the user's and the global LDAP addressbook, but the call to the registry
return $GLOBALS['registry']->call('contacts/getField', ...
returns the error message instead of a result.
After some further debugging, I found that in turba/lib/api.php, in
function _turba_getField, $ob = $list->next() contains no entries.
Therefore the PEAR error is raised.

I am not really sure where to go from here:
My turba setup is quite standard, nothing special there (I used the
standard localsql config.; so the freebusyUrl mapping is ok, too). Also,
searching the turba addressbook and displaying the user's data works
fine, even when using the addressbook from within kronolith - it just
does not seem to find the free/busy information.

On a related note:
When I create a new event with an attendee (even one without working
free/busy information), should there be an e-mail sent to the attendee?
Because for me it isn't.

Thanks,
Michael

- --
Michael Redinger
Zentraler Informatikdienst (Central IT Services)
Universitaet Innsbruck
Technikerstrasse 13                    Tel.: ++43 512 507 2335
6020 Innsbruck                         Fax.: ++43 512 507 949 02335
Austria                                Mail: Michael.Redinger at uibk.ac.at
BB98 D2FE 0F2C 2658 3780  3CB1 0FD7 A9D9 65C2 C11D
http://homepage.uibk.ac.at/~c102mr/mred-pubkey.asc