[kronolith] edit remote ics with sunbird/lightning

Elliot Anders elliot at marlboro.edu
Mon Mar 17 19:34:39 UTC 2008

I actually just got HEAD up and running today and was playing with the
CalDav access.  The read-only part appears to work really well with
davical.  I've been pouring over the patch to see if I can pull it
apart enough to figure out how to offer saveevent() as it doesn't seem
like it should be all that hard.

Our needs would not include shared calendars, simply allowing someone
to subscribe to a CalDAV calendar (as you currently can) and then
allowing editing and creating of both individual and recurring events.

-Elliot