[kronolith] Kronolith as CalDav client

Elliot Anders elliot at marlboro.edu
Mon Mar 17 20:04:06 UTC 2008

Correct.  Sorry for the previously misleading subject.  We are also
using Sunbird/Lightning to edit the same remote calendars.

In playing with HEAD it appears that kronolith does not remember your
remote calendars between logins, so that would need fixing as well.
Also, you should be able to choose a remote calendar as your default
calendar.

So here's the list of features we would need.  Does anyone want to
take a crack at estimating a reasonable bounty?

* Allow for editing and creation of events on a remote CalDAV server.
* Allow for editing and creation of recurring events on a remote
CalDAV server.
* Allow for choosing remote calendars as default calendars
* Allow kronolith to remember remote calendars across logins