[kronolith] Lightning publishing doesn't work with Webmail Edition 1.1 RC3

Carmen De Vito carmen.devito at ezftz.com
Mon Apr 7 13:48:43 UTC 2008

I know that for me, I had to setup Lightning to use the calendar as a
iCalendar rather than a full CalDAV and use the publish URL given to you
on the kronolith monthly page for use with it. It should look something
like the following:
http://webmail.ezftz.com/rpc.php/kronolith/<USERNAME>.ics From there you
should be ask the user/pass after creating it.

The only thing that I remember with kronolith working with WebDAV is
that I needed to have at least one existing event in the calendar to do
anything, otherwise it would just spit up errors. I think it may be a
bug in kronolith, but I am not sure since I am still configuring my own
installation to work correctly.

Hope this helps,
Carmen