[kronolith] No free/busy information retrieved for users

Carmen De Vito carmen.devito at ezftz.com
Mon Apr 7 13:50:25 UTC 2008

Does anyone happen to know in what circumstances, would Kronolith not be
able to output the free/busy information of a user, when they have
events and their free/busy urls and email addresses are located in a
address book in Turba. This is currently what I have been having
problems with. I am running horde-webmail-1.1-RC2 with Kronolith H3
(2.2-RC2). I have changed Turba to use the localsql source for its
information, and have only changed the $conf[storage][default_domain]
parameter to reflect the email domain that is used regularly. Other than
those changes, I believe the default parameters that were created with
the setup script have been used. When I try and look at my free/busy
information via the free/busy URL
(http://mydomain.com/kronolith/fb.php?u=<USERID>) or when I try and add
attendees to an event, it won't error out, but there isn't any
information either. I have a feeling that I have missed something simple
in my configuration, but I am stumped as to what.

I have attached some of the config files for Kronolith and Turba as well
as the output of the fb.php script. Please let me know if you need any
more information and thanks for any help you can offer me!

-- Carmen