[kronolith] Bravo...on the new release

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Jun 19 17:46:32 UTC 2008

Have gotten it up and running and it's awesome - thanks guys

I have found a few things of interest...

1. The version of iCal that ships with OSX 10.5 (Leopard) is straight
up/dead easy to configure and not like the wiki page
(http://wiki.horde.org/KronolithICal) I only have access to the latest
version of iCal and I suspect that the wiki page refers to an earlier
version.

2. Evolution uses WebDAV as read only (can subscribe but not publish)
and apparently only uses CalDAV for publishing which by reading the
'roadmap' it would seem that CalDAV is coming with Kronolith 3 - bummer
but that's life with Evolution.

3. Outlook - apparently Outlook 2007 ships ready to publish and
subscribe but I don't have that.
   I do have Outlook 2003 and that doesn't but, it is possible.
   http://remotecalendars.sourceforge.net/
   This option seemed a bit clunky but it does work.

4. Sunbird/Lightning - Worked perfectly. I wish there was a means to set
up Sunbird or Lightning to automatically update (either publish or
subscribe).

5. Korganizer - worked perfectly

Thanks guys - you rock

Craig