[kronolith] Bravo...on the new release

Thu Jun 19 17:51:47 UTC 2008

Craig White wrote:
> 4. Sunbird/Lightning - Worked perfectly. I wish there was a means to set
> up Sunbird or Lightning to automatically update (either publish or
> subscribe).

Can't you just set the refresh rate in Lightning/Sunbird? Under general
there is an option that says something like refresh calenders every "x"
minutes. I set mine to 5, and I assumed that this would just refresh,
(publish/subscribe) at that interval. I haven't tested it out entirely
yet as I just got it working last night on my machines, but I was hoping
that was the case. :)

-Eric