[kronolith] Bravo...on the new release

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Jun 19 18:28:37 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-06-19 at 14:22 -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>:
>
> > 1. The version of iCal that ships with OSX 10.5 (Leopard) is straight
> > up/dead easy to configure and not like the wiki page
> > (http://wiki.horde.org/KronolithICal) I only have access to the latest
> > version of iCal and I suspect that the wiki page refers to an earlier
> > version.
>
> Could you please update the wiki with a note for iCal/10.5 then?
>
> > Thanks guys - you rock
>
> Thank you. Notes on the other things that work and don't would be
> great to have in the wiki also.
----
I would love to put this all on the wiki - and will do so.

I'm thinking that I've tried to put semi-long hand descriptions for end
users on how to configure these applications and I will put those up as
well but I need a user or two to test them out first to see if my
instructions are adequate.

Thanks

Craig