[kronolith] log notices...

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Jun 19 18:35:45 UTC 2008

I see this notice in /tmp/horde.log

Jun 19 12:03:03 HORDE [warning] [horde] WebDAV locking failed because no
lock driver has been configured. [pid 31947 on line 523 of
"/var/www/html/horde/li
b/Horde/RPC/webdav.php"]

Which makes sense because no where in my configuration in httpd.conf do
I have the instruction 'DAV on'

I don't have a virtual host setup and the DAV stuff seems to be supplied
by PHP (rpc.php)

Should I just put 'DAV on' in the main section of my httpd.conf ?

----
another error in /tmp/horde.log but I don't get it because things seem
to work fine...

Jun 19 11:03:04 HORDE [error] [kronolith] DB Error: syntax error: SELECT
event_id, event_uid, calendar_id, event_description, event_location,
event_private
, event_status, event_attendees, event_keywords, event_title,
event_category, event_recurcount, event_recurtype, event_recurenddate,
event_recurinterval, e
vent_recurdays, event_start, event_end, event_alarm, event_modified,
event_exceptions, event_creator_id FROM kronolith_events WHERE event_uid
= ? AND calen
dar_id IN (?) [nativecode=1064 ** You have an error in your SQL syntax;
check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the
right syntax

I did update from kronolith 2.1 to 2.2 and I did run
horde/script/upgrades/2.1_to_2.2.sql so I'm a bit confused by this
error.

Server is CentOS 5.1
# rpm -qa |grep mysql
mysql-connector-odbc-3.51.12-2.2