[kronolith] SOLVED Problems showing calendars

Martin Settle martin.settle at localfoodlinks.org.uk
Tue Sep 2 11:46:15 UTC 2008

As it turns out, the problem was with the truncating of the mysql _owner
fields, which meant that the SQL queries based on login were not
associating.  This has been resolved by having all of the _owner and
_uid field lengths changed to 60 rather than 32.  Slightly tedious, but
it works.

Probably would have been easier to build a different authorisation
system, but I like the seamlessness of using imap...

Marti.

--
Local Food Links
Bridport Centre for Local Food

E-mail: firstname.lastname(at)localfoodlinks.org.uk
http://www.localfoodlinks.org.uk

Local Food Links Limited is an
Industrial & Provident Society no. 30173R.
Registered in England & Wales.
Registered office as above.
VAT Number: 903 6418 39

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete this
e-mail and all attachments from your system