[kronolith] how to re: Added calendar widgets embeddable into external websites

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Sep 30 13:51:23 UTC 2008

Quoting gimili <gimili17 at gmail.com>:

> I was excited about this new feature:  "Added calendar widgets
> embeddable into external websites".  I did the upgrade.  Now I am
> just trying to figure out how to use it?  Can someone give me a
> brief "how to" or direct me to one regarding the embeddable widgets?
>  Much appreciated.

To embed a small month-view calendar:

<script
src="http://yourdomain.com/horde/kronolith/imple.php?imple=Embed/container=kronolithCal/view=month/calendar=yourcalendarname"
type="text/javascript"></script>

To embed a summary view:

<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://yourdomain.com/horde/kronolith/imple.php?imple=Embed/container=kronolithCal2/view=summary/calendar=4ab0dab2ff41a140ceecd5e053ee8efc"></script>

The div can go anywhere on your page/blog (you can see some samples on
my 'sandbox' blogger account at http://mrubinsk.blogspot.com) etc...
and you can have multiple embedded views on the same page by giving
the div for each one a seperate dom id. Also, as you can see, the
'calendar' attribute should be the internal name of the calendar you
want to embed. For most users' default calendars this would be the
username, but you can see the calendar names by viewing the calendar
information page.  In the next release of kronolith, these code
snippits will display on the information page also. (The month view
code has already been added to the information page in the latest CVS).