[kronolith] alarm dismissals and snoozes in Sunbird

Elliot Anders elliot at marlboro.edu
Fri Oct 10 17:39:05 UTC 2008

So this isn't exactly a kronolith bug, but since we're using kronolith
as a webdav backend for Sunbird and it's been bothering our users I
wrote a patch for kronolith/horde to implement dismissals and snoozes
so Sunbird can be happy.  Is there anyone else using the latest
version or kronolith with Sunbird or Lightning who could give this a
try on their test systems?  Details are in the bug report.

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/7470

Thanks,
Elliot