[kronolith] [Problem Report] Search does not return all scheduled events

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Dec 17 23:38:17 UTC 2008

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/3201

> I have the latest Horde CVS of all modules and I am using Horde 4.0
> (for
> some reason it says 4.0 when I think it should be 3.?)

You shouldn't be running CVS HEAD code if you are already confused by
that, really.

> Simply The Best SPAM Blocker Around!

Are you kidding? Please get your Best SPAM Blocker fixed! Anybody
sending to this mailing list is getting a confirmation request from
your great blocker.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/