[kronolith] kronolith and nag

Ryan Evans revans at gie.com
Thu Dec 18 00:09:00 UTC 2008

I can't seem to find any how-to's or conf areas on where to tie these
two together, can nag/kronolith be used in a thunderbird/lightning
enviroment? (ie using the task tab in lightning) we currently have
kronolith working very well with tb/lightning but would like to add the
"tasks" ability as well...
cheers!

Ryan

--
Ryan Evans
Systems Administrator

Privileged, Proprietary and/or Confidential Information may be contained in
this electronic message.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should
kindly return to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.
Gulf Interstate Engineering Company (GULF) does not accept responsibility for
changes made to this electronic message or its attachments.