[kronolith] Free/Busy Default Calendar Selection

Robert McAuley rmcauley at ca.afilias.info
Mon Jan 5 19:25:30 UTC 2009

I have the URL lookup via LDAP working perfectly in Turba's sources.

The problem is that for free/busy information to work, users have to
select which calendars are used for calculating free/busy time. (see
Kronolith's preferences, under Free/Busy)  Users' default calendars are
not included in this selection list by default.  They have to login and
check their preferences in order to select that calendar.  This is the
problem I'm having - I want it to be automatic, so that free/busy works
like magic to them. :)

- Rob