[kronolith] Kronolith + Outlook 2007 + Thunderbird

Elliot Anders elliot at marlboro.edu
Fri Feb 13 23:13:59 UTC 2009

Kronolith can serve calendars to both Thunderbird with Lightning (or
Sunbird) and Outlook.  Lightning can have an unlimited number of read/
write or read-only calendars, but in our experience Outlook (through
Funambol) can only support one read/write, any other calendars must be
connected read-only.
Oddly the wiki article on this looks like it's been changed since I
last looked, and perhaps not in a useful way.  We have documentation
that should work fairly well here:
http://marlboro.edu/offices/it/faq/calendar/

The un-official horde wiki page is here:
http://wiki.horde.org/KronolithSunbird

I highly suggest using Lighting or Sunbird 0.9 or later.
-Elliot