[kronolith] Disable sharing of personal calendar?

Jeff Davis jdavis at standard.k12.ca.us
Tue Feb 24 15:51:53 UTC 2009

Oops - meant to say "show every other user's calendar" though it appears
you understood what I meant.

Not to be dense (but I guess I am), but precisely what am I looking to
change here, ie which permission needs to be altered (read, show, etc)
and which set of permissions?

Once we have everyone in our district using it I do not want them to
have to wade through a list of 100's of calendars, and I want them to be
able to control who sees their calendars.

Also, I need to change perms on existing user calendas as well to
reflect this policy.

Once this is done we should be ready to deploy.  So far user feedback
has been favorable.

Thanks,

-Jeff