[kronolith] Syncronizing with Nokia 5300 mobile phone

Elliot Anders elliot at marlboro.edu
Tue Mar 24 21:42:44 UTC 2009

On Mar 24, 2009, at 5:33 PM, Ralph Kutschera wrote:

> Hallo!
>
>  I'm trying to syncronize my Kronolith calendar with Nokia 5300. I'm
> using Horde 3.3 with Kronolith H3 (2.3). I've already looked up Google
> but couldn't find the answer whether this is possible.
>
>  This is how far I am:
>
> Settings on phone:
> Server addres     : https://server/path2horde/rpc.php
> Username          : me at server
> Pass              : xxxx
> Calendar database : calendar
> Calender user/pass: tried with the above and without at all
>
> I don't care about contacts and so on so far.
>
> If I start the synchronisation I'm getting asked for the unknown
> certificate authority of my server which I can accept.

This may not solve your entire problem, but we've found that we need
to import the root certificate (or intermediate certificate) into
windows mobile phones before sync will work correctly.  If you
download the certificate on a pc and put it on the phone as a file,
you should be able to open it on the phone and have it import into the
root certs.

You might also make sure you're using a full TLD, domain.com etc. as
there may be cookies involved.