[kronolith] Syncronizing with Nokia 5300 mobile phone

Ralph Kutschera news2008 at ecuapac.dyndns.org
Thu Mar 26 12:50:39 UTC 2009

Roberto Maurizzi schrieb:
> That's for Symbian based phones. I don't think 5300 is a Symbian based phone
> since the official Nokia apps I can find for it are all java files
> (.jar/.jad) and not .sis or .sisx

It is S40 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 2 [1]

> What's your logging level in Horde configuration? If it's not at
> PEAR_LOG_DEBUG try setting it so, and look in your horde.log if there's
> something meaningful.

It is already set to debug and I did not find some extra information.
Some other threads tell about a SyncML bug with S40 phones that has been
bypassed with eGroupWare for example and maybe not with Horde. I've also
patched my WebmailEdition 1.2 to 1.2.2 but that also does not resolve
the issue.

Is there any way to read these client_xx.wbxml and server_xx.wbxml files
from /tmp/syunc ?

Thanks,
   Ralph

[1] http://www.fonearena.com/nokia-5300_378.html